The Jema International Travel Clinic offers pre and post travel consultation to ensure healthy travel. We are the only clinic with nurses certified by the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM).
We are a Health Canada Sanctioned Yellow Fever Vaccination Center. Our services meet the standards set out by CDC (Center for Disease Control), Health Canada and we strictly adhere to the CATMAT (Committee to Advise on Tropical Medicine and Travel) guidelines.
- All routine, recommended and required vaccines
- Medication prescriptions for malaria, altitude illness and traveler’s diarrhea
- On and off site presentations to groups traveling together
- Appointments for follow up and compliance of vaccine series
- Education on travel health risks and illness prevention on such topics as:
- Travel destination
- Altitude sickness
- Insect transmitted diseases
- Animal borne diseases
- Communicable diseases
- Travel tips
- Food and water borne diseases
- Safe health contacts worldwide